Whether you’re sharing information among inner platforms or construction an API in order that clients can entry their facts, this useful advisor has every thing you want to construct APIs with Hypertext Preprocessor. writer Lorna Jane Mitchell presents plenty of hands-on code samples, real-world examples, and recommendation in response to her vast event to lead you thru the process—from the underlying concept to tools for making your provider robust.
You’ll tips on how to use this language to paintings with JSON, XML, and different internet provider applied sciences. This up to date moment variation contains new instruments and contours that mirror Hypertext Preprocessor updates and adjustments at the Web.
- Explore HTTP, from the request/response cycle to its verbs, headers, and cookies
- Work with and submit webhooks—user-defined HTTP callbacks
- Determine no matter if JSON or XML is the easiest facts structure in your application
- Get suggestion for operating with RPC, cleaning soap, and RESTful services
- Use numerous instruments and methods for debugging HTTP net services
- Choose the provider that works top in your software, and how you can make it robust
- Document your API—and methods to layout it to address errors
This ebook indicates you the way to take advantage of Swing so as to add a GUI on your Jython scripts, with an emphasis at the WebSphere software Server wsadmin software. actually, we'll educate you Swing utilizing Jython, and we will do it in a fashion that, expectantly, that makes your scripts more uncomplicated for individuals to exploit, extra powerful, extra comprehensible, and for that reason more uncomplicated to take care of.
By J. R. Parker
A cookbook of algorithms for universal photograph processing applications
Thanks to advances in machine and software program, algorithms were built that help refined picture processing with out requiring an intensive historical past in arithmetic. This bestselling ebook has been absolutely up-to-date with the most recent of those, together with second imaginative and prescient tools in content-based searches and using photos playing cards as photo processing computational aids. It’s an awesome reference for software program engineers and builders, complicated programmers, images programmers, scientists, and different experts who require hugely really good photo processing.
- Algorithms now exist for a large choice of refined photo processing purposes required by means of software program engineers and builders, complex programmers, pics programmers, scientists, and similar specialists
- This bestselling ebook has been thoroughly up to date to incorporate the newest algorithms, together with 2nd imaginative and prescient equipment in content-based searches, info on glossy classifier equipment, and snap shots playing cards used as photograph processing computational aids
- Saves hours of mathematical calculating through the use of allotted processing and GPU programming, and offers non-mathematicians the shortcuts had to application fairly subtle applications.
Algorithms for photograph Processing and laptop imaginative and prescient, second Edition offers the instruments to hurry improvement of photograph processing applications.
By Greg Smith, Ahmed Sidky
Many books talk about Agile from a theoretical or educational standpoint. Becoming Agile takes a special procedure and makes a speciality of explaining Agile from a case-study viewpoint. Agile ideas are mentioned, defined, after which validated within the context of a case learn that flows during the booklet. The case learn relies on a mix of the author's real-world reviews.
Becoming Agile additionally specializes in the significance of adapting Agile rules to the realities of your atmosphere. within the early days of Agile, there has been a common trust that Agile needed to be utilized in all stages of a undertaking, and that it needed to be utilized in its purest shape. over the past few years, respected Agile professionals have started wondering this trust: We're discovering that the easiest deployments of Agile are personalized to the realities of a given company.
Becoming Agile discusses the cultural realities of deploying Agile and the way to house the desires of executives, managers, and the improvement staff in the course of migration. the writer discusses worker motivation and constructing incentives that present help of Agile techniques.
No resource code? No challenge. With IDA seasoned, the interactive disassembler, you reside in a resource code-optional global. IDA can instantly learn the hundreds of thousands of opcodes that make up an executable and current you with a disassembly. yet at that time, your paintings is simply starting. With The IDA seasoned Book, you are going to the best way to flip that mountain of mnemonics into anything you possibly can use.
Hailed by means of the writer of IDA professional as "profound, complete, and accurate," the second one version of The IDA seasoned Book covers every thing from the first actual steps to complicated automation concepts. you will discover entire insurance of IDA's new Qt-based person interface, in addition to elevated assurance of the IDA debugger, the Bochs debugger, and IDA scripting (especially utilizing IDAPython). yet simply because people are nonetheless smarter than pcs, you are going to even the best way to use IDA's most up-to-date interactive and scriptable interfaces in your advantage.
Save effort and time as you examine to:
- Navigate, remark, and regulate disassembly
- Identify recognized library workouts, so that you can concentration your research on different parts of the code
- Use code graphing to speedy make experience of go references and serve as calls
- Extend IDA to help new processors and filetypes utilizing the SDK
- Explore well known plug-ins that make writing IDA scripts more straightforward, let collaborative opposite engineering, and lots more and plenty more
- Use IDA's integrated debugger to take on adverse and obfuscated code
Whether you are examining malware, carrying out vulnerability examine, or opposite engineering software program, a mastery of IDA is essential in your luck. Take your talents to the following point with this 2d version of The IDA seasoned Book.
Essential Skills--Made Easy!
Develop, attempt, and debug iPhone, iPad, and iPod contact purposes with support from this useful source. iOS SDK Programming: A Beginner's Guide indicates you the way to take advantage of Objective-C and Apple's new Xcode four improvement surroundings with an built-in, easy-to-use Interface Builder. you will research which UIView subclasses to take advantage of while laying out an iOS app and grasp the entire iOS person interface controls. atmosphere program personal tastes and storing software facts also are coated. The ebook explains tips to combine multimedia into your apps and boost common apps that run at the iPhone, iPod contact, and iPad. you are going to methods to reap the benefits of the iPad's better reveal and the hot beneficial properties of iOS 4.2. via the tip of this ebook, you will be able to create the following bit hit within the iTunes App shop!
Designed for simple Learning:
- Key talents & Concepts--Chapter-opening lists of particular abilities lined within the bankruptcy
- Try This--Hands-on workouts that enable you observe your abilities
- Notes--Extra details on the topic of the subject being lined
- Tips--Helpful reminders or exchange methods of doing issues
- Cautions--Errors and pitfalls to prevent
- Annotated Syntax--Example code with observation that describes the programming strategies being illustrated
Barcodes with iOS is the 1st and in basic terms booklet that comprehensively addresses barcode expertise for the iOS developer. It bargains an advent to favourite codecs, corresponding to ISBN and UPC codes, and gives real-world examples that educate you ways to combine code scanning and new release into your apps. This publication consolidates information regarding acceptable Apple frameworks in a single position so that you can speedy upload local barcode help in your latest firm apps or commence development new apps that aid assemble the actual and electronic worlds.
Purchase of the print publication contains a unfastened publication in PDF, Kindle, and ePub codecs from Manning Publications.
About the Technology
Barcodes are a common option to music and proportion info, showing on every little thing from cereal packing containers to buy home windows. beginning with iOS 7, Apple has further local gains for construction apps that experiment, show, and print barcodes, putting off the necessity for third-party libraries.
About the Book
Barcodes with iOS teaches you the way to successfully use barcodes on your iOS apps. you are going to grasp Apple's new barcode frameworks when you discover real-world examples that combine code scanning and iteration and metadata retrieval into your apps. alongside the best way, you will choose up a number of top practices for bringing jointly the actual and electronic worlds.
This ebook is written for readers with a operating wisdom of Objective-C and iOS app development.
- Learn approximately all barcode codecs supported by way of iOS
- Native barcode scanning with AV Foundation
- Using center snapshot and BarCodeKit to supply quite a lot of barcodes
- Printing to sheets and labels with AirPrint
- Retrieving metadata for items with NSURLSession and NSURLProtocol
- Harnessing context info from center situation and iBeacons
About the Author
Oliver Drobnik is an self reliant advisor focusing on customized iOS and Mac development.
Table of Contents
- Barcodes, iOS, and also you 1
- Media trap with AV origin 18
- Scanning barcodes 48
- Passbook, Apple's electronic pockets 70
- Generating barcodes 97
- Getting metadata for barcodes 133
- Putting barcodes in context 172
- History of the UPC 205
- GTIN prefix levels 212
- GS1-128 program identifiers 217
By Allen Sanders
It is a thrilling time to be a home windows developer. The arrival of home windows eight is a whole video game changer. The working process and its improvement platform provide you with a wholly new option to create wealthy, full-featured Windows-based purposes. This workforce of authors takes you on a trip via all the new improvement good points of the home windows eight platform in particular tips to make the most of visible Studio 2012 and the XAML/C# languages to supply strong apps which are prepared for deployment within the new home windows Store.
Professional home windows eight Programming:
- Learn tips on how to make the most of XAML to create wealthy content material pushed consumer interfaces
- Make use of the recent AppBar to create a chrome-less menu system
- See how you can help Sensors and Geo-location on home windows eight devices
- Integrate your app into the home windows eight surroundings with Contracts and Extensions
- Walks you thru the hot home windows eight navigation method for multi-page apps
- Minimize code with facts Binding and MVVM layout patterns
- Features pointers on getting your app prepared for the home windows store
- Maximize profit on your app by way of studying approximately to be had monetization strategies
By Anthony Dahanne
Leverage Spring for Android to create RESTful and OAuth Android apps
* examine anything new right away! a brief, quick, centred consultant offering quick results.
* research what Spring for Android provides to the Android developer toolkit.
* tips on how to debug your Android conversation layer gazing HTTP requests and responses.
* Use OAuth to authenticate your clients and your app opposed to well known carrier services (Google, fb, Twitter, and so on).
The danger to connect with distant net companies is a key characteristic for many Android apps. leisure (Representational kingdom move) is the most well-liked structure to supply net providers to cellular units and others. OAuth has lately turn into the web's favourite option to authenticate and authorize clients and apps, because of its strength to re-use well known internet structures debts (Google, fb, Twitter). Spring for Android is an extension of the Spring Framework that goals to simplify the advance of local Android applications.
"Instant Spring for Android Starter" is a realistic, hands-on consultant that gives you with a couple of transparent step by step routines, to be able to assist you benefit from the abstractions provided via Spring for Android with reference to relaxation (RestTemplate) and OAuth (OAuthTemplate). it is going to additionally introduce you to the bases of these architectures and the linked tooling.
This publication will get you begun utilizing Spring for Android, first letting you know the way to establish your workspace to incorporate these libraries on your initiatives (with the Eclipse IDE and likewise with the preferred development instrument Maven) after which supplying a few transparent and genuine existence examples of RESTful and OAUth sponsored Android applications.
After introducing the know-how, we'll realize the various Message Converters supplied (to eat JSON, XML, and Atom net providers) and the most HTTP verbs to engage with RESTful webservices: GET, publish, DELETE, and replace. We’ll additionally point out how one can aid HTTP uncomplicated Auth, Gzip compression, and eventually installed perform the OAuth workflow with a concrete instance hoping on the Google OAuth merchant to authenticate and authorize an app and users.
You will research every thing you want to eat RESTful internet companies, authenticate your clients, and have interaction with their social systems profiles out of your Android app.
What you are going to examine from this book
* arrange your Eclipse workspace to incorporate 3rd social gathering libraries (such as Spring for Android).
* take care of dependencies utilizing the Android Maven Plugin.
* Use m2e and its m2e-android connector to paintings with Maven established Android initiatives in Eclipse.
* Create an app connecting to a RESTful internet provider: utilizing JSON, XML, and Atom messages.
* Create an app connecting to a RESTful internet provider: growing, deleting, updating, and retrieving info to and from this service.
* allow HTTP BasicAuth and Gzip compression on your RESTful purchaser app.
* Use the 3rd celebration library Android Annotations to simplify your RESTful app code.
* Create an app authenticating the Google OAuth merchant and permitting entry to the consumer uncomplicated and Google+ profiles.
Get to grips with a brand new expertise, comprehend what it really is and what it could possibly do for you, after which get to paintings with crucial beneficial properties and initiatives. it is a Starter which provides you an creation to Spring for Android with lots of well-explained sensible code examples.
By Clive Gifford
Extraordinary purposes and ideal courses explores working platforms, laptop courses, sorting and storing records, databases, and the courses that permit clients to savor phrases, photos and sounds. The pcs which are utilized in colleges, houses and companies around the globe depend on computing device courses. know about the fantastic number of those courses at the present time and the way they are often used from every little thing from the main complex funds to uncomplicated observe processing. workouts train key talents resembling notice processing, growing records and utilizing databases. Stretch your self positive factors supply sensible actions for readers to aim. those 'try at home' examples aid make stronger studying and aren't associated with particular software program or working structures. real tale positive factors provide real-world anecdotes from the realm of knowledge expertise. desktop Hero beneficial properties examine the forerunners of electronic expertise that experience lead the way for scientists at the present time. Get forward in Computing explores the realm of data know-how from the interior out, breaking down this new curriculum topic into 4 titles overlaying key issues: laptop technological know-how, algorithms & coding, purposes & courses, and computing device networks. perfect for younger readers beginning the hot Computing curriculum topic at school. different titles within the Get forward in Computing series" impressive Algorithms & inventive Coding, extraordinary purposes & excellent courses, and laptop Networks.